You probably have already asked you self before you start your own made in USA clothing line
How to make my clothing brand!!!
Here is your answer.
1. COME UP WITH A GOTTO-HAVE-IT ITEM WHAT YOU LIKE, AND YOU WILL USE IT YOUR SELF ALL THE TIME BASICALLY LIVE WITH IT DAY AND NIGHT AND TALK ABUT IT EVEN WHEN YOU ARE SLEEPING.
If he did it you can do it and if she did it you can do (you want to know who is she or he no worries we tell you when we see you)
2. CAL US OR CLICK HERE LET US START DEVELOPING YOUR DESIGN
Good news: You don't need a degree from Tuff or Harvard. Sketch your ideas on paper as best you can, or go for a shopping buy few items you like but not there yet bring it to us we get it there >>
3.LET US MAKE A PROTOTYPE FOR YOU LOVE IT
You'll need one to show potential buyers. Warning: Prototypes aren't cheap—prices vary widely depending on your materials. Hit up euphoric colors for best price.
4. WE SOURCE YOUR MATERIALS AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED
You'll likely do some serious legwork to find fabric stock that meets your budget and creative needs. No worries you don’t need to do this this why we are here, and we are vertical we do it all relax.
5. FIND A FACTORY YOU ALREADY DID IS US!
How else will you mass-produce your goods? Euphoric colors us again
6. FUND YOUR BUSINESS THE GOOD NEWS IS WE CAN GIVE YOU HANDFUL OF INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE OF 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE INCLUDING WITH A TEXTILE DEGREE BACKGROUND FOR FREE YES FREE NO CONSULTATION CHARGE.
Your options: savings, credit cards, loans, or investors. (Hi, Mom!) Try Kickstarter and crowdfund your venture. WE TAKE CARE OF THE REST.
7. SELL, SELL, SELL, AND SELL ????
Open a brick-and-mortar store or an e-commerce site. Or ride the coattails of established players and set up shop on Etsy.
COME BACK FOR EASY R-ORDER